Just in time for summer, we listed our new Airbnb. Welcome to the West End Retreat, in the heart of Vancouver. Nestled right next to Stanley Park, English Bay, Downtown, and Coal Harbour. The space is newly renovated with wood grain vinyl plank flooring, 24” tile, custom vertical window coverings, modern lighting and fixtures. Enjoy partial ocean views and watch the Honda Celebration of Light from the wide-span balcony, or work remotely in the dedicated workspace with fast WiFi.
This is what I consider the true meaning of generational wealth—a place to express creativity, generate consistent cash flow, and build equity through future appreciation; host families, couples, solo travellers or business executives in one of the most popular destinations in Western Canada. It was a joy to transform the apartment with my old man during his visit from overseas—a lifelong hotelier with some of the most iconic hospitality brands in the world at Hilton, Fairmont, and Al Habtoor Group.
- Mobler Online: high-quality modern furniture at incredible prices.
- Muze Wall Design and Painting: popcorn ceiling removal and painting.
- BCFloors: beautiful hardwood and tile options, concrete levelling and floor installation.
- IKEA: cheap, unique fixtures and chattels that add character to the space.
- Home Depot: low-profile lighting fixtures, BEHR paint, and miscellaneous items.
- Robinson Lighting: affordable, trendy, modern LED lighting.
- ISHOT: stellar customer service and immaculate professional photos.